Huntsville Bible College is an institution of academic and spiritual excellence, committed to training and educating men and women for the work of ministry and to prepare students for life.
To become a premiere institution for the preparation of leaders in a multi-cultural society. Emphasis will be given to equipping leaders with biblical principles for holistic ministry, addressing critical urban issues affecting our culture such as poverty and finance; job readiness, parenting and family skills; health and wellness; and social and civic responsibility.
Huntsville Bible College exists for the purpose of educating Christian men and women to live according to biblical principles consistent with the will of God to become effective communicators of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the saving of the lost and the healing of the hurting. To assist in accomplishing its mission, the College has established the following institutional goals:
- To provide a comprehensive educational system that includes the teaching of biblical and theological studies, general education that contributes to life-long learning, and professional studies related to Christian ministry.
- To provide an educational environment conducive to an effective teaching-learning process.
- To foster an educational climate that encourages students to think critically and to discuss freely their ideas, beliefs, and opinions with regards to matters of their education.
- To provide adequate educational resources through a library facility to enable students to achieve their educational goals.
- To encourage academic freedom on the part of instructors consistent with the policies established by the College Board of Directors.
- To provide educational opportunities for the Christian community through special courses, seminars, and workshops.
- To deliver educational services from a biblical perspective to its students and the community with a high degree of integrity appropriate to institutions of higher education.
- To provide educational programs to meet the general and specific needs of those whom it seeks to serve.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Huntsville Bible College is committed to training disciples for Christ for the glory of God and the betterment of humankind. In support of our commitment, we strongly and sincerely believe:
- There is only one God and the Trinity of the Godhead is the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Scripture of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, and the only rule of faith and practice.
- Man is born with a sinful nature and is inclined to be evil by choice; and cannot, spare himself or save himself.
685 total views, 1 views today