Financial Aid Refunds: Beginning Fall 2015, financial aid refund payments will be issued by direct deposit or by check mailed to student address. Complete the Financial Aid Direct Deposit Authorization Form and mail it or drop it off at the college. Checks will no longer be picked up.
WELCOME TO STUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES
The Office of Student Financial Services wishes to welcome you to the campus of the Huntsville Bible College. Whether you are a returning student or joining our HBC family for the first time, the Office of Student Financial Services is a resource that will be invaluable to you during your matriculation here at our college. Wherever you are in your faith walk, HBC can help you! Our office is here to serve you and to help you make a quality education both accessible and affordable.
We urge you to review all the resources on this site and make your decisions wisely and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you and thank you for choosing Huntsville Bible College, where we are empowering people to pursue their purpose as they take their career to the next level.
It is the mission of the Financial Aid Office to ensure that all students admitted in a degree or certificate program can attend The Huntsville Bible College, regardless of their financial circumstances. It is our mission to provide a fair and supportive environment regardless of age, race, creed, national origin, religion, disability and socioeconomic status and to encourage integrity in both the students and staff members and to increase awareness of other available resources.
OUR PRINCIPLES OF SERVICE
- We aim to serve every student who attends or seeks to attend The Huntsville Bible College and to ensure the highest quality service for all, regardless of background or interests.
- We strive to be informative, up to date, organized, and timely in response to students’ and parents’ needs.
- We are friendly, courteous, and helpful when providing our clients with personalized and individual attention.
- We help and support one another, and each member of our staff is a valuable resource for all other staff members. Our actions show our concern for our students and each other.
- We respect the confidentiality of the information we collect, and protect and secure all information submitted by students and parents.
Customer Service is our highest priority and our students are our greatest assets.
“Our students are the most important people on our campus, without them there would be no need for the college. They are not just cold enrollment statistics but flesh and blood human beings with feelings and emotions like our own. They are not to be just tolerated so that we can do our thing but they are, our thing. They are not dependent on us, but rather we are dependent on them. They are not an interruption of our work, but the purpose of it. We are not doing them a favor by serving them they are doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to serve.” Unknown author
Thank you in advance for giving us an opportunity to serve you!
1,323 total views, 4 views today