Pell Grant


The Huntsville Bible College provides Federal Pell Grant to qualified undergraduate students enrolled in an undergraduate degree or certificate program. To qualify, an applicant must complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at and have the results sent to The Huntsville Bible College. Our School Code is 038943.

1,329 total views, 0 views today