- 2016 HBC Graduation Ceremony. Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. Syler Tabernacle.
- SUMMER 2016 REGISTRATION IS OPEN! For returning students registration is just a few clicks away on CampusSIS. Don’t delay, register early. Classes begin May 31, 2016.
- HBC is seeking a Volunteer Summer Intern to assist with a library media digitization project. Intern should be able to volunteer up to 15 hours per week digitizing and cataloging out dated media formats. Applicants must be familiar with computers and downloading media files. For questions, please contact the Director of Library Media, Ms. Vernita Chandler at 256-469-7536, ext. 211. To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
- HBC Learning Resource Center. Offering “TOOLS FOR SUCCESS” a FREE online tutorial program for Math, English Language Arts and Reading Comprehension. Available 24/7 wherever a student has internet access. For more information click on the LRC link above or stop by the Registrar’s Office to sign-up.
- New Degree Programs at HBC! Now offering an Associates of Arts in Child Development and a Bachelors of Arts in Social Work. See more details at the “Academics” tab at top of the page.
- Financial Aid Refunds. As a reminder, financial aid refund payments will be issued by direct deposit or by check mailed to the student address. Complete the Financial Aid Direct Deposit Authorization Form and mail it or drop it off at the college. Checks will no longer be picked up.